Ohio Powered Paragliding
Owner - Bruce Brown
Paramotor Sales, Service and Training since 1998
20683 Hull Prairie Rd , Bowling Green, OH 43402 in NorthWest Ohio
Near Toledo at the Crossroads of the Ohio Turnpike(I-80/90) and I -75
Carbon Optic Black
Sidetone Radio Ready Deluxe Flight Helmet
Carbon Optic - $405 + $15 shipping = $420
- New helmet design is Certified by the European Directive no 966 for Airborne Sport use.
- Can be used with FRS, GMRS, 2 Meter, Kenwood and most radios with single or double plug connectors
- Now can be used with Icom Aviation Radios and CELL PHONES
- Aviation Style Peltor earcups with speakers
- RCA input jack for auxiliary music input from your Walkman, MP3, or Ipod
- High quality noise canceling boom microphone for transmission with loud ppg motor
- Microphone has built-in sidetone so you hear yourself talk while transmitting
- Push to talk built into left earmuff
- Changeable size of Small 56cm, Medium 58cm, or Large 60 cm
- Specify if you want the 2 prong standard plug, the single prong Motorola plug, double plug Kenwood, or A3 or A5 Icom plug when ordering. Call 419-823-1270 if you have any questions about radios or connection to radios.
You might ask, why does this helmet cost more than some other helmets with a speaker and a mic attached. The reason is the highest quality of components used in the speaker earcups. NAC uses the best noise canceling mic and speakers so the sidetone circuit will produce top quality aviation style communication when you use cheaper FRSGMRS walkie-talkie radios or Icom Aviation radios.
20683 Hull Prairie Road
Bowling Green, OH 43402
Bruce Brown - Owner